2018: Mexico & Our Lady of Guadalupe - Faith-Based Travel (8300)
7 days from Mexico City to Mexico City
MEXICO CITY Emporio Reforma Hotel (SF)PUEBLA Hotel NH Puebla (SF)
Call (510) 834-7690 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13731379
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Mexico City||Transfer to your hotel and check in. At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming time in Mexico.|
|Day 2||Mexico City||This morning, visit one of the world's most revered shrines-THE BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE. After attending [M] Mass at the bascilica, there's time to visit the museum, and view the famous TILMA, the large apron imprinted with the image of the Virgin Mary and worn by Juan Diego, There's also time to visit the original bascilica and the tranquil grotto. After dinner this evening, enjoy a MEXICAN FOLKLORIC SHOW at the beautiful PALACE OF FINE ARTS. (B,L,D)|
|Day 3||Mexico City||Today, learn about the ancient Aztec people that called this part of Mexico home centuries ago. First, visit the PLAZA OF 3 CULTURES, which is the site of modern high-rise buildings, Aztec ruins, and the Spanish colonial CHURCH OF SANTIAGO TLATELOLCO, home to the baptismal font of Juan Diego. Afterward, journey to TEOTIHUACAN to see the ancient PYRAMIDS OF THE SUN AND MOON and an inside view from the extraordinary TEMPLE OF QUETZALCOATL. Before returning to Mexico City, visit TULPETLAC CHURCH, site of the fifth apparition and the miraculous healing of Juan Bernardino. Return to Mexico City, where your evening is free to explore on your own. Your Tour Director will have suggestions for additional sightseeing, shopping, and dining. (B,L)|
|Day 4||Puebla||Travel to Tlaxcala and visit the BLESSED FIRST MARTYRS SHRINE and CHURCH OF SAN FRANCISCO. Proceed to the SAN MIGUEL DEL MILAGRO SHRINE, where St. Michael the Archangel appeared to Diego Lazaro. Visit the grotto with its healing waters. Next, explore OUR LADY OF OCOTLAN SHRINE, where the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared to a local man. See her perfectly preserved image burned into the tree. Arrive in Puebla, one of Mexico's prettiest colonial cities, and enjoy a visit to the city's main square and the beautiful PUEBLA CATHEDRAL. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Puebla||This morning, attend [M] Mass at the CHURCH OF SANTO DOMINGO, where the Chapel of the Rosary has been declared an 8th Wonder of the World. Next, journey to the CHURCH OF SANTA MARIA TONANTZINTLA, where you'll be impressed with its beauty and unique architecture which incorporates Christianity with the indigenous culture. Arrive in Cholula with its famous Church of the Lady of Remedies which sits atop the largest pyramid in the world. There's time to explore the quaint streets of Cholula and discover one of the city's many churches, at one time thought to number as many as 365. Return to Puebla, where this evening is at your leisure. (B)|
|Day 6||Mexico City||Arrive back in Mexico City with a visit to the Main Square (Zocalo), the NATIONAL PALACE, and the METROPOLITAN CATHEDRAL, where there is time for reflection. This evening, join your Tour Director and travel companions for a special farewell dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Mexico City||This morning, enjoy an additional visit to THE BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE before transferring to the airport. Please schedule flights after 1 pm. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $620Triple Room Reduction per person: $240
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).